- 55.00 - 450.00 INR
- Steel Products
- Alloy Steel
- Steel Plates
- 3 - 150 Millimeter (mm)
Alloy Steel Plate ASTM A 387 Gr.2 Cl.1
- At Conquest Steel & Alloys, we stock and supply Alloy Steel plates, sourced from the top mills, to offer high-performance plates at the most competitive prices.
- We are stockists and suppliers of ASTM A 387 Alloy Steel plates, including grades 5, 9, 11, 22, 91, made from fully killed steel, used under elevated temperature conditions.
- We are stockholders of AMSE SA 387 GR. 9 Alloy Steel Plates series that possess tremendous tensile and yield strength, consequently used at higher temperatures. The Chromium-Molybdenum combination gives these plates corrosion-combating skills along with an enhanced tensile strength at raised temperatures.
- Alloy Steel plates are better than Carbon Steel plates. The reason? ASTM A 387 GR. 12 Alloy Steel Plates turns more responsive to an array of heat treatments and mechanical processes. They consist of Chromium, Molybdenum, Manganese, Silicon, etc. which moulds them into stronger, harder, heat tolerant and weldable.
- We provide ASTM/ASME Grade with A 387 Alloy Steel plates that champion the following merits:
What makes GOST 12KHM Alloy Steel plates durable is the normalizing and annealing processes that they undergo to get rock hard surfaces. While annealing toughens the surface with the removal of internal stresses, giving AMSE SA 387 GR. 22 Alloy Steel plates a uniform structure. Consequently, these treatments furnish heavy-duty plates which can survive mighty blows.
ASTM A 387 GR.91 Alloy Steel plates by us are marvellously malleable, they provide excellent forming properties, being cut and bent into many shapes. The process of normalizing and tempering garners EN 10028 10CrMoVNb9-1 Alloy Steel plates with firm but elastic bodies due to re-heating and cooling. Eventually, they acquire excellent weldability, welded readily to form superstructures.
Their herculean frames give AMSE SA 387 GR. 11 Alloy Steel plates the power to deliver exceptional performance in rigorous work fields. They find great purpose in high-pressure applications, like valves and boilers, as they do not flinch even under extreme stress. Their brawny surfaces do not crack or deform due to sudden shock or fluctuations. Also, they can undergo continuous machining without losing worth.
Corrosion resistant body:
Chrome Moly Alloy Steel plates exhibit anti-corrosion features, capable of abating corrosive films on its surface, thereby nipping corrosion at its bud. GOST 15KH5M Alloy Steel plates are used highly by chemical industries, as they combat several corrosion types like wet, crevice, pitting, sulphide and hydrogen stress cracking, allowing good product flow.
EN 10028 13CrMoSi5-5 Alloy Steel plates apply to the following industries:
- Heat exchangers permit the transfer of heat from one fluid to another liquid, without the two fluids mixing in reality. BS 622-515B Alloy Steel plates display excellent efficiency at elevated temperature, allowing an even flow of heat.
- Drilling tubular machines built with DIN 10CrMo9-10 Alloy Steel plates can abort hazards of Hydrogen sulphide in sour service environments like an oil rig or well area. Their massive strength and rust evasiveness can save damages to these tools.
- Industrial boilers, Flanges, fittings and valves are often made using GOST 10KH2M Alloy Steel plates as they function at high temperatures, allow proper flow patterns, reduce turbulence and shun erosion.
- 1000 KG Per Day
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Shreepati Castel , 10/11 1st Floor, Wing D-1 11 Khetwadi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India